DAPA National Conference 2021
This two-day event brings a fantastic lineup of topics and exceptional presenters, suitable for the entire dental team. In its 14th year, this popular event is even bigger in 2021 and provides a wide range of sessions over Friday and Saturday.
Friday's program focuses on Practice Management and non-clinical topics, including Practice Policies and Manuals, Infection Prevention and Control, marketing strategies and HR sessions. All presentations deliver valuable knowledge and tips to assist with managing your team to excellence. Saturday's program has a more clinical focus for dental assistants, as well as some administrative sessions.
In addition, the event includes:
- - Cocktail hour on Friday night, straight after the last presentation
- - Delegate dinner on Friday night at 6:30pm.
- - Vern-Barnett Dental Assisting Award of Excellence will be presented for those dedicated team members who deserve recognition by their peers.
- - Trade exhibition over two days
- - Networking opportunities
Venue: Rydges World Square - 389 Pitt St, Sydney NSW
Sydney NSW 2000
|DAPA Member Full 2 day event includes dinner||$ 395.00|
|Non Member Full 2 day event includes dinner||$ 460.00|
|DAPA Member Friday One Day||$ 230.00|
|Non Member Friday One Day||$ 260.00|
|DAPA Member Saturday One Day||$ 230.00|
|Non Member Saturday One Day||$ 260.00|
|Dinner (Friday)||$ 95.00|